The Spybot CPU, also known as the P-Brick or the Spybot Programmable Controller (not to be confused with the Spybot Remote Control) is the main housing of a Spybot's electronic components.
- Two ports on the back: one to light up the Spybot laser, and another that acts as a light sensor. A triangular fastener in between is used to hold the serial cable in place.
- Touch sensor mounted on the front. Used to start a mission.
- Two buttons mounted on the top, a black on/off switch and a silver/gray run button used to bring prior programming into memory.
- Two motors towards the back of the unit.
- Removable sliding panel underneath. Used to house batteries (AAA/1.5V).